Academic HealthPlans (AHP) is strong. We are growing every day. There has never been a better time to join our team.
Academic HealthPlans is an insurance administration firm located in Texas. We manage student health insurance programs for colleges and universities across the U.S., ranging in enrollments from 800 to 16,000. Why should you join AHP?
- Small company atmosphere with large corporation backing and support
- Based in the heart of the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex
- In a challenging economy, we are successful and growing
- We are a leading provider of student health insurance administrator services
- Our clients are colleges and universities across the US
- We have a brand-new office
- We offer market-adjusted salaries, bonuses and benefits
- We are a good, safe and successful employer
- One office, one location, one service-driven focus
- Our clients are loyal, and we maintain a 95% retention rate year to year
- We measure our success on our clients' satisfaction
- We love what we do
- Complete the form in its entirety. For AHP to conduct a thorough review of your application and to be considered for the position you are applying to, it is necessary to complete all sections of the application.
- A cover letter and resume are welcome and highly recommended.
- You can apply for more than one position.
- Due to the volume of applications that come through the system, AHP is unable to respond to all applicants with a status of their application.
- If you no longer see a specific position listed on the job board, it is confirmed that the position has either been closed or withdrawn.
Due to the volume of applications that come through the system, AHP is unable to respond to all applicants with a status of their application. In the event that you no longer see a specific position listed on this page, it is confirmed that the position has either been closed or withdrawn.