Are you a forward-thinking, service-driven candidate who would be willing to support us in our goal to innovate student health?
Academic HealthPlans is a student health insurance consulting and administration firm located in the heart of the DFW Metroplex. Our employees are like family, and we love what we do. We are seeking out individuals who are looking to grow and develop within our company. If that sounds like you, you’ll feel right at home at AHP.
Why join AHP?
- Small company atmosphere
- Competitive benefits to include medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) company match
- Generous PTO benefits and paid Holidays
- Core values of Integrity, Respect, Commitment, Excellence, and Care
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
Academic HealthPlans is an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you see a position that you would like to apply for, please keep the following in mind:
- A resume is required, and a cover letter is highly recommended.
- When you receive an application from AHP, complete the form in its entirety. For AHP to conduct a thorough review of your application and to be considered for the position, it is necessary to complete all sections of the application.
- You can apply for more than one position.
Due to the high volume of resumes/applications that come through the system, AHP is unable to respond directly to all applicants with a status of their application. If you no longer see a specific position listed on this page, it is confirmed that the position has either been closed or withdrawn.
Get student health savvy with our Academic Insights newsletter.