Type: Full Time
Under supervision, this position is responsible for performing administrative duties of a complex/confidential nature for the President/CEO and EVP/CIO including report development, schedule/meeting coordination, composing and typing up correspondence, maintenance of confidential documents, presentation development and screening phone calls/visitors that come to front reception area. This position will also be responsible for assisting with renewal account packets, maintaining promotional materials, coordinating and preparing for conferences, assisting in the development of new marketing materials, and maintenance of AHP social media.
1. Assist executive leadership with administrative tasks such as arranging meetings and appointments, managing calendars, providing reminders, and screening or routing phone calls.
2. Greet and direct clients and visitors with a professional, positive, and helpful demeanor that provides a high-level customer experience.
3. Maintain workplace security awareness, issue visitor badges as necessary and maintain daily visitor logs.
4. Organize travel arrangements, and complete expense reports.
5. Prepare reports, presentations and related materials for executive meetings.
6. Assist in stocking and distribution of office and front/back café supplies.
7. Attend meetings as requested to record minutes and update executives if unable to be present.
8. Organize client visits, dinners, and key meetings; catering, accommodations and meeting logistics.
9. Service any existing/potential clients by telephone or email as necessary.
10. Tidy and maintain reception area and connected meeting room.
11. Assist with completion, coordination, and production of Renewal Packets to ensure proper deadlines are met and packets are submitted on or before scheduled due dates.
12. Assist in tracking and procurement of competitor materials, brochures. Comparative research of rates, benefits for current and potential clients.
13. Assist in completion and production of RFP’s (Request for Proposals) to ensure proper deadlines are met when needed.
14. Create blogs and other content creation for B2B market for AHP social media platforms.
15. Oversee brand reputation online via various social media platforms.
16. Create SmartSheets for content scheduling designed for blogs and other social media posts.
17. Coordinate and complete adhoc projects to support business development.
18. Assist in coordination of company events.
19. Communicate and interact effectively and professionally with co-workers, management, customers, etc.
20. Comply with HIPAA, Diversity Principles, Corporate Integrity, Compliance Program policies and other applicable corporate and departmental policies.
21. Maintain complete confidentiality of company business.
22. Maintain communication with management regarding development within areas of assigned responsibilities and perform special projects as required or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, and prior experience as a receptionist and/or executive assistant required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to include creation of corporate communications and presentations. Must be able to listen carefully, ask relevant questions, organize and deliver the right information, speak clearly and confidently using appropriate language.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office to include, Word, Excel and Outlook. Strong PowerPoint presentation skills needed.
- Able to develop good customer relations by listening to and understanding the customer needs and providing the right solutions, while also maintaining discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with ability to think proactively and effectively adjust approach to changing circumstances and new priorities.
- Manage multiple projects with ease in a fast-paced environment.
- Successfully interact with diverse individuals.
- Experience working with Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
- Basic InDesign and Premiere Pro experience helpful.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Involvement in creating corporate communications and presenting presentations.